Saturday, March 24, 2007

Updates....

I've decided to remove the Wet For Went link, because she's a mamber of the Church and right now, they are being really negitive towards Wentworth, because recently, he went to Koerea to be in their Bean Pole ads there, and Went was just loved there, and even sang for them! The Church was wondering why he wouldn't sing for us (he has a great voice) and why Went got to go there, and not the Paley festival. Simple. He had to work both times, but since Paley can't be reschedualed, he rschedualed Korea. CAN'T THEY GET THAT THROUGH THEIR SNOTTY, LITTLE HEADS?! Obviosly, not, 'cuse, I'm through with them too! Humph!
I've also updated the favoritse page.

1 comment:

Wet For Went said...

Since when does being disgruntled for a second mean I don't love him? I assure you I adore him, no matter what I may say or joke about and for the record, the 'he didn't show up to Paley' rehashing is a JOKE, lol. If I was really that pissed I would not continue the blogging. It was unfortunate but the man had things to do. I know that sometimes you can not detect tone on the internet and my sense of humor is hard to get for some but most everything I say, I say while laughing.